JG54 Greenhearts

The JG54 'Green Hearts'* are a club for hardcore Cal-Look Volkswagens. Cars in the club must run quicker than 15.99 seconds in the 1/4 mile. The original JG54 '* Grünherz' were the elite Messerschmitt squadrons in World War II. Some of the highest scoring flying aces were in the JG54. This Blog shows the JG54 club cars and other cal-look inspired pictures/comments... MAC USERS PLEASE USE SAFARI TO VIEW SITE... . FOR MORE PICTURES - CHECK THE ARCHIVES (TO THE RIGHT)...

Friday, March 19, 2010

Tony's 67

Today I finished off the rear main hoop to frame fork brace support bars

I have them mocked in place at the moment , and will be TIG-ing them together tomorrow .

I had my engineer friends next door to me mill the end of the CDS tubes for a nice accurate fit for welding . Here is Ron fish mouthing the tubes for me .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home