JG54 Greenhearts

The JG54 'Green Hearts'* are a club for hardcore Cal-Look Volkswagens. Cars in the club must run quicker than 15.99 seconds in the 1/4 mile. The original JG54 '* Grünherz' were the elite Messerschmitt squadrons in World War II. Some of the highest scoring flying aces were in the JG54. This Blog shows the JG54 club cars and other cal-look inspired pictures/comments... MAC USERS PLEASE USE SAFARI TO VIEW SITE... . FOR MORE PICTURES - CHECK THE ARCHIVES (TO THE RIGHT)...

Monday, June 11, 2007

Lanny Hussey's Sepia 67!

Now this really is "the sh*t!!"

Lanny Hussey's incredible 67 was debuted at Nick's Burgers pre Classic 07 meet this weekend. The car just looks right!

Well done Lanny! Hope you wore the shirt! ;)

7 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome car! I think I'm developing Ripper and Cider Si's rubber fetish too, I love the rubber on that!

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger RVH944 said...

Lanny did wear the shirt which was very cool. He also won the DKP award that night for best car.
Raleigh Chopper

 
At 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words folks. I certainly wore the shirt, although the pix with the trophy I was sporting a hoodie, damn. Boy did I smell good though. Dean Kirsten shot some pix with me wearing the shirt backwards, to display the heart in all its glory..I had more than a few people ask where I got the shirt. I told them I traded it for a 78 Super bumper shock at the swap meet. The believed me simply because I smelled so good.

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Grunherz said...

Well done Lanny!

Car looks superb!

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That car is straight up awesome.
Well done that man

 
At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice going Lanny , you certainly know how to put together a super clean mean ride . Keep up the Cal-Look crusade !!

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

-seriously cool car.

-Maybe we should start planning our 2008 Club tour to the Classic week...

Steve Mortimer
- 54 Kab -

 

Post a Comment

<< Home